La Rosa Studio & Venue Terms & Condition
Last updated May 4th, 2022
Booking and paying for studio/venue rental is proof of agreement to the following terms & conditions:
1. You, your guests and/or vendors agree to abide by all the rules outlined in these terms and conditions.
2. Please be courteous to other tenants of the building, no large groups coming and going.
3. Only groups of 6 people (Max. 2 Photographers) are permitted or one photographer and a family. Unless for an event and/or approved by the owner.
4. No "set up" is ever guaranteed in either studio. All sets including furniture and props get rotated every 3 to 6 months to stay fresh.
5. Photography bookings: Children are welcome but understand that you are fully responsible for looking after them. Lots of shiny and breakable things. I have twins....I know!
6. You agree to allow a La Rosa Representative to be present during the rental period (if needed). In the case of a complaint, we hear loud noises, dragging of furniture, or suspected violation of studio rules and/or safety. We will knock on the door before entering and give you a warning before coming in.
7. Keep the tunes at a respectful volume.
8. Agree to leave La Rosa and surrounding property in the same condition as when you arrived. Booking instructions (sent prior to rental) must be followed, photos sent as instructed. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
9. It is recommended to have your own liability Insurance. It is required that renters have event insurance for all events held at La Rosa.
10. We’re not responsible for the personal property of renters or guests during their booking and anything left after reservation. Please bring all of your belongings into the studio room that you are renting and take them home with you after your photoshoot/event.
11. You are responsible for cleaning up after yourself. This includes returning furniture to its original location, removing your own garbage from the premises, sweeping up excess dirt/debris and wiping up any spills that took place while you were there. Failure to do so may result in more fees.
12. Please include enough time in your booking for set up and take down/clean up. You should be walking out the door at the time your booking is done.
13. No loose glitter/glitter canons or confetti/confetti canons. That sh*t is hard to clean up! period.
14. You are liable for all equipment, props and furniture on premises during your booking.
15. Any and all equipment that is damaged or broken will be replaced at 1.5 x’s the retail price. PLEASE use caution.
16. Do not stand on chairs, sofa or tables. Ladder(s) are props only and not for climbing. Swing(s) are props only and NOT for swinging.
17. Large round steel swing is set up for static weight (STILL) not dynamic weight (MOVING). Weight capacity is 250lbs.
18. Our studio is a non-smoking environment. No smoking inside of the studio at any time.
19. Use of open flames (eg. candles, oil lamps) and/or pyrotechnics are not allowed in the studio.
20. Our studios cannot be used to shoot pornographic content.
21. Please note that failure to respect the conditions at La Rosa will result in immediate termination of your booking and can result in a permanent ban from La Rosa Studio & Venue.
22. No outdoor shoes in the Sadie & Rosalie Studio's. Shoes must be taken off in the front entrance or common area, whichever area you enter. Please bring an extra pair of indoor/clean shoes or slippers , if you'd like. Exceptions made for events approved by the owner.
23. You hereby waive your right to seek legal compensation for accidents, losses or mishaps while on our premises. You agree to not hold the owners, the company, landlords, leaseholders liable for any and all accidents or injuries that may or may not take place while on our premises or during your booking/event.
24. No illegal shenanigans on our premises.
25. It is the renters responsibility to follow any/all covid regulations implemented at the time of the booking/event.
26. No food or drinks in the studio(s). Must be kept in the common room/kitchen. Unless approved by the owner.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
1. All Events require a non refundable 50% deposit that goes towards your event booking, to hold the day and time. Remaining amount is due 2 weeks prior to the event. No booking is guaranteed without a deposit.
2. All event bookings are non refundable. Option to reschedule on a later date only. Dates and times subject to availability.
3. Events must be booked through a La Rosa Representative. We are an adult only event venue.
4. Event insurance is required and a max of 45 attendees at any given time during that event.
5. If alcohol is going to be present at an event then a liquor license is required as well as following the guidelines for that license and serving. No guests BYOB events!
6. Photography Bookings must be paid for in full in order for the date and time to be held for you.
7. As for cancellations, rescheduling and refunds for photography bookings , they are as follows: Client must give a minimum of 7 days cancellation notice and will have the option to reschedule (date & time subject to availability). If within 7 days you forfeit your booking. No refunds. If a client is forced to cancel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you must contact La Rosa immediately to notify.
USE THE STUDIO(S) AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Agreement to Terms
This Website is owned and operated by LaRosa Studio & Venue. This agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your connection with https://www.larosastudiovenue.com/ ("Website"). The following terms, conditions, and notices govern your access to and use of this Website, as well as the products and services accessible through it (collectively, the "Services") (the "Terms of Service"). By accessing and using the Services, you agree to all of the Terms of Service, as they may be modified from time to time by us. You should check this page frequently to ensure that you are aware of any changes we make to the Terms of Service.
We shall not be responsible if this Website is inaccessible at any time or for any period for any reason. At times, we may limit access to portions or the entirety of this Website.
This Website may include links to other websites maintained by parties other than LaRosa Studio & Venue (the "Linked Sites"). LaRosa Studio & Venue has no control over the Linked Sites and disclaims all responsibility and liability for them, as well as any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of them. Your use of the Linked Sites is subject to the terms of service and privacy policies applicable to each such site.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and LaRosa Studio & Venue will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of LaRosa Studio & Venue or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by LaRosa Studio & Venue and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law LaRosa Studio & Venue and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Unless expressly stated otherwise, none of the persons (including their names and images), third-party trademarks and content, services, and/or locations featured on this Website are associated, linked, or affiliated with LaRosa Studio & Venue, and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names shown on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Wherever a trade mark or brand name is used, it is used purely to describe or identify the products and services and is not intended to imply that LaRosa Studio & Venue endorses or is affiliated with such products or services.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LaRosa Studio & Venue, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
LaRosa Studio & Venue shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any term of the Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our obligation to you), the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will be unaffected, with all other clauses being in full force and effect. Where a clause/subclause or a portion of a clause/subclause can be severed to preserve the validity of the remaining portion, the clause should be read appropriately. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be repaired and read in a manner consistent with the clause's/sub-original clause's meaning, to the extent permissible by law.
We operate a complaint handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
These terms and conditions and the transactions envisaged hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any legal or equitable action arising out of or pertaining to these Terms must be filed exclusively in the courts of Alberta.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and LaRosa Studio & Venue. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of LaRosa Studio & Venue.
If you have questions or comments about this Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
La Rosa Studio & Venue
#220 - 8 Perron St.
St. Albert, AB T8N 1E4